Yesterday we met with your radiation oncologist and our ob. Here is what we found out:
- Susie's tumor is stable and is still not growing!
- My response - We are so thankful for this
- The baby is doing great. Susie is now 36 weeks along.
- My response: I never thought this would be possible. From the beginning of all of this I thought we would be lucky to get to 32. God just wowed me!
- They are planning on delivering Susie is 3 weeks - somewhere around July 18-20th.
- My response: I'm hoping for the 19th since it's a prime number! Oh, I'm also hoping Susie can make it 3 more weeks. She is pretty pregnant and feeling it.
- About 2 weeks after the delivery, we will begin her radiation therapy.
- My response: Jesus, please heal her before then. If not, help us to enjoy bringing Annie home and give us the grace and strength to walk with perseverance the race that is marked out for us.
Thanks for praying for us. We truly appreciate it. Many of you continue to ask how you can help. In the next few days, we'll post some ways that should you want to help, you could.
Ben & Susie