We are doing well. The last few weeks have been some of the most "normal" weeks we've had since everything started back in January.
- Susie's tumor is stable and has not grown - Praise God
- Baby Annie is growing and is now 29 weeks. When we started this, she was 14 weeks. Every time I think at how far we've come and how much she has grown, I am amazed, humbled and thankful.
- Sy, Talya and Charlie are excited about Baby Annie. Every day they greet her with kisses and hugs.
- Susie has begun exercising again at the local YMCA. She does a lot of her workouts in the water. She has also been volunteering at Sy's school which has been fun for the both of them.
- I (Ben) have begun to enter back into work a little bit which has been nice. I've also been playing basketball regularly with our local high school team. I'm also coaching Sy & Talya's soccer team, the Lions! It's a blast.
- Our family assistant, Bailey, started this week. She is awesome and we are so thankful for her.
- We planted our first garden over the weekend. This is our first attempt at a garden. We'll see how it goes.
Thanks for praying for us, helping us, and supporting us. Susie and I are so thankful. We'll have another MRI in a month, which will put Susie at 33-34 weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to make it to the 36 week mark before we need to have the baby. Until then, we'll continue to enjoy some normal as Sy finishes school, Talya gets ready for her dance recital and Charlie continues to perfect going to the potty without any accidents.
God's blessings to each of you.
Hi Ben and Susie, As I was on the Global Staff Women site this morning, God led me to an older post about you. For the past hour I have read your posts, watched the video, heard your heart. I am touched by your realness and transparency and encouraged by your walk. My husband and I will stand with you in prayer, asking our Father to heal you, to cause the radiation to work to its full potential without ill effect on the baby, to shower you both with His strength, His peace, His comfort, His wisdom. May He enable you to be fully present in each moment and may your family thrive each and every day in spite of what your day looks like to the world. Because of Christ we love you,our brother and sister. Gail & GeorgeReplyDelete
The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. For in the
day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his
tabernacle and set me high upon a rock. (Psalm 27:1,3-5)
I’m happy that you shared this helpful info with usReplyDelete
London Escorts Agency