We are doing well. The last few weeks have been some of the most "normal" weeks we've had since everything started back in January.
- Susie's tumor is stable and has not grown - Praise God
- Baby Annie is growing and is now 29 weeks. When we started this, she was 14 weeks. Every time I think at how far we've come and how much she has grown, I am amazed, humbled and thankful.
- Sy, Talya and Charlie are excited about Baby Annie. Every day they greet her with kisses and hugs.
- Susie has begun exercising again at the local YMCA. She does a lot of her workouts in the water. She has also been volunteering at Sy's school which has been fun for the both of them.
- I (Ben) have begun to enter back into work a little bit which has been nice. I've also been playing basketball regularly with our local high school team. I'm also coaching Sy & Talya's soccer team, the Lions! It's a blast.
- Our family assistant, Bailey, started this week. She is awesome and we are so thankful for her.
- We planted our first garden over the weekend. This is our first attempt at a garden. We'll see how it goes.
Thanks for praying for us, helping us, and supporting us. Susie and I are so thankful. We'll have another MRI in a month, which will put Susie at 33-34 weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to make it to the 36 week mark before we need to have the baby. Until then, we'll continue to enjoy some normal as Sy finishes school, Talya gets ready for her dance recital and Charlie continues to perfect going to the potty without any accidents.
God's blessings to each of you.