- Our OB team is awesome! We feel very confident no matter when this baby comes that Susie and the baby are in great hands with our OB team.
- We met with a doctor who has successfully treated pregnant women with brain tumors before! This was incredible. We have looked all over the country without any success, and just 40 miles from our home we find a doctor with experience in this very unique field.
- We waited over 2 hours on Wednesday to see another doctor - that was not fun.
- Of the two options of treatment that have been laid out before us, we feel better about both of them. The various doctors have been able to talk us through the risks to Susie and the baby and we feel good about either plan.
- The downside to feeling good about both plans is that we still need some more information before being able to make a final decision.
- We are waiting for an MRI next week and a consult with 2 more doctors on our team before making a decision.
- We were exhausted by Tuesday and beyond exhausted by Wednesday of this week.
- Susie and me and the kids have enjoyed a very normal pace over the last few days.
- Susie has been cleared to drive and exercise, under my supervision (that should go well!)
- Susie has been able to cook breakfast a few times this week and dinner once. It was great.
- God continues to be ever-present and filling us with His peace during this very hard time.
- We are looking forward to a very normal weekend.
Ben & Susie