Dear Friends and Family,
Susie and I just want to say thank you for the many ways you have loved us over the last few weeks - prayers, texts, calls, gift cards, acts of service, inviting your networks to pray, facebook, website messages, etc. As I was reading this morning in Exodus 17, a few things that God impressed & encouraged me with:
- God provided water for the Israelites when they were thirsty.
- God has and will always provide for every need, regardless of how big or small. Thank you for the ways you are helping us.
- Moses, Aaron and Hur prayed while Joshua was engaged in the battle.
- Susie and I are in a season where we need people to pray for us as we battle. Susie and I are so thankful for the ways you have been praying for us. We are thankful for how you have engaged others to pray on our behalf as well.
- God wanted Joshua (the one who was battling) to know that He would defeat the Amalekites and blot it from their memory.
- We praise and thank God that some day, hopefully this side of heaven, Susie's cancer will be defeated and she will be made whole.
God is gracious to us and we are so thankful for His love, grace and mercy. Thanks for being tangible expressions of His character to us.
This video of Ben was filmed today at the Athletes in Action Chapel.